FUTURELIFE®️ Wheat Pancakes
- 50g FUTURELIFE® Wheatsmart cereal
- 50g self-raising flour
- 2tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup warm milk (I used full cream)
- 1 large egg
- 2tbsp melted coconut oil
- Mix the dry ingredients together and do the same with all the wet ingredients separately.
- Make a well with the dry ingredients, pour in the wet mixture and mix it all together. Be careful not to overmix.
- In a heated pan, melt 1 tsp of oil (separate from the batter), pour in two teaspoons of the batter and shape it in to circles. Wait until bubbles are visible before flipping the pancakes over.
Note: Two teaspoons of the batter makes 1 pancake. Depending on the size of your pan, you can make 2 to 3 pancakes at a time (makes 8)
To top it all off, add a spoonful of plain yougurt, fresh cut strawberries, and the incredibly delicious new FUTURELIFE® FOCUS Granola with Nuts and Seeds!
Recipe: Batso Rose