FREE SAMPLES WITH ALL ORDERS + FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER R350
Chocolate Peanut Brownie Protein Balls
Chocolate Peanut Brownie Protein Balls : INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup FUTURELIFE® HIGH PROTEIN Smart food™ Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 4 tablespoons Low-fat Milk
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor or use a hand blender and process until they have fully combined to form a dough. Depending on the ingredients you used, you may need to add a extra splash of milk or a small sprinkle of coconut flour. The mixture should stick together easily when pressed without being overly sticky.
- Using a tablespoon, roll dough between your hands to form balls. Set aside on a plate and repeat with remaining dough. This recipe yields between 6-8 protein balls. Store balls at room temperature in an airtight container or in the fridge for extended periods.
- Easy as that - you have the perfect snack. Serving suggestion 2-3 protein balls are suitable as a snack.