ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL
Serves 2: 250ml
*This recipe ensures that you can make it any time of the year with anything that is available in your fridge.
No need to go to the shops to have breakfast.
- ½ cup FUTURELIFE® Smart Food™
- ½ cup of low-fat plain yoghurt or ½ cup of fresh low-fat / full cream milk
- ½ cup of any fruit juice or coconut water or rooibos tea
- 1 cup frozen fruit (peeled apple, banana, mango, papaya, peaches, pineapple)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or coconut oil.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Approximately 3 minutes. Breakfast is served!
TIP: Keep an eye on the ripe fruit in the house, peel and cut them up when you see the kids are avoiding them. Place it in an airtight bag in 1 cup portion in the freezer. These are perfect to add to your smoothies for breakfast