- The company responsible for this competition is FUTURELIFE®.
- The competition is open to all legal residents of South Africa, except employees of FUTURELIFE® and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with FUTURELIFE® and / or their agencies and judges of the competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is being run / hosted on the official FUTURELIFE® Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Entrants may enter more than once – but each entry must be a unique video or series of photos showing the complete dance and a pack of FUTURELIFE® KIDS OAT CEREAL BITS AND MULTIGRAIN POPS must be visible. @FuturelifeZA must be tagged whether posting on facebook or instagram and profiles must not be private.
- The competition will run from Wednesday 1 December 2021 until Monday 10 January 2022. Any entries sent after the closing date of Monday 10 January 2022 will not be included.
- FUTURELIFE® accepts no responsibility should entries not be received for whatever reason.
- The company / promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be posted on the official FUTURELIFE® Facebook and Instagram accounts as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The company / promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is comprised of various denominations of ToysRUs vouchers and are not transferable for cash. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The finalists will be notified by Direct Message (DM) on their Facebook or Instagram account within 14 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the company / promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the finalist and pick a replacement finalist.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / delivered.
- The company / promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his / her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media network. Entrants are providing their information to FUTURELIFE® and not to any other party.
- Rights and ownership – by submitting their video and/or photos to FUTURELIFE®, participants agree to grant FUTURELIFE® free of charge the right to use the material in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries.
- CONSIDERATIONS TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT ON ADJUDICATION OF ENTRIES:
17.1 Use of FUTURELIFE® Kids cereal packs in the entry.
17.2 Tagging of @FuturelifeZA profile.
17.3 If entering multiple times, each entry must be unique – each video can only be entered once and must have been taken/edited by the entrant.
17.4 No copyrighted material may be used.
17.5 Qualifying entries will be judged on adherence to the challenge criteria through its use of FUTURELIFE® Kids packs and overall creativity and presentation.
17.6 Anyone is eligible to enter the competition. Members of FUTURELIFE® staff (either permanent, temporary, current or former), interns, contractors, sponsors, agencies and immediate family members of the foregoing may participate but will not be eligible for prizes.
FUTURELIFE® PRODUCT COUPON CAMPAIGNS
- FUTURELIFE® run product coupon campaigns intermittently that are served as ads on Facebook or Instagram.
- Each coupon campaign has a predetermined number of available coupons and once these have been issued, any further entries will be deemed invalid.
- Sharing of campaign links is prohibited and consumers will be black listed for sharing in groups, screenshots and messages. This includes tagging friends in campaign posts.
- Coupons are available to all legal residents of South Africa in possession of a South African SIM card, but are subject to retailer availability.
- By completing a survey, the consumer is indicating his / her agreement to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions.
- FUTURELIFE® accepts no responsibility should coupon codes not be received for whatever reason.
- The company / promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the campaign and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- The company / promoter is not responsible for any issues arising from redemption in store.
- Coupons will be issued via SMS to qualifying cell phone numbers - any number that has been submitted in another campaign for the same product in the previous 30 days will not be eligible for another coupon.
- The company / promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These campaigns are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media network. Consumers are providing their information to FUTURELIFE® and not to any other party.