FREE SHIPPING OVER R400 + FREE SAMPLES WITH ALL ORDERS
FUTURELIFE® START SMART WIN SCHOOL FEES FOR 2023 COMPETITION
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoters to this competition are FUTURELIFE® Health Products (PTY) Ltd (registration number: 2015/052867/07) a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 1st Floor, Suite 6 Torsvale Crescent, Torsvale Office Park, La Lucia Ridge Umhlanga.
- All persons entering the FUTURELIFE® Start Smart Win School Fees for 2023 competition ("the promotional competition", alternatively “the competition”) ("the entrants") agree to the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions as binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at www.futurelife.com.
2. IMPORTANT NOTICE
- These terms and conditions and competition rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the entrant; and/or
- may compel the entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgment of a fact by the entrant.
- The entrant's attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- The entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be an individual.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA").
- The entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the competition he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and that he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- All entrants to this promotional competition participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the entrant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the promoter, FUTURELIFE® Health Products (PTY) Ltd, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the competition and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries, and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any indemnified party.
3. RULES OF THE COMPETITION
- This promotional competition opens on 27 December 2022 and closes on 28 February 2023.
- The competition is open to all South Africans over the age of 18.
- The prize:
- Entrants stand a chance to win one of three prizes of school fees for the 2023 calendar year, up to the value of R50 000 each.
- There will be three (3) winners in total.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for other prizes.
- The money will be deposited directly into the account of the educational institution via EFT once it has been verified that the nominated pupil is enrolled at a reputable academic institution, no later than 14 days after the presentation of the current financial statement of said educational institution. The nominated pupil may be a family member, friend or dependant of 1 of the 3 winning entrants.
- In order to qualify as an entrant for this promotional competition, the entrant:
- must live in the Republic of South Africa;
- must provide correct and full personal details, as requested and required;
- must be 18 years old or older;
- cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual; and
- The promoter, FUTURELIFE® Health Products (PTY) Ltd, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the above-named parties and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
- To enter the promotional competition, the entrant must:
- Purchase any 3 participating FUTURELIFE® products from any retailer or at futurelife.com: FUTURELIFE® Kids’ Cereal and/or FUTURELIFE® Cereal bars and/or FUTURELIFE® Granola Crunch and/or FUTURELIFE® High Protein Smart food and/or FUTURELIFE® Energize Drinking Meal and/or FUTURELIFE® High Protein Shake and WhatsApp Start Smart to 087 240 7120 and follow the prompts. A valid till slip or online store order confirmation will need to be submitted on one of the prompts.
- Participants may enter the promotional competition as many times as they wish, as long as each entry is based on a new and valid purchase.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- The three winners will be selected within four weeks of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice).
- Entrants to whom the prize will be awarded will be selected via an audited random draw.
- The Winners will be contacted via email and/or telephonically within four weeks of the competition closure date (this date is subject to change without notice). FUTURELIFE® Health Products (PTY) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within one week of winner selection and randomly select a replacement winner from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email and/or telephonically by FUTURELIFE® or a representative of FUTURELIFE® as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to FUTURELIFE® in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to FUTURELIFE® as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner. If the selected winner does not have any contact details a redraw will take place immediately.
- FUTURELIFE® Health Products (PTY) Ltd reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against FUTURELIFE® Health Products (PTY) Ltd, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By entering the competition in accordance with its terms, you are entering a promotional competition for the purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 ("CPA") and the promotional competition will be conducted in accordance with the relevant provisions of the CPA. Should you win a prize in the competition, you undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the promoter/sponsor to comply with its obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to (i) providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize (including providing proof of address and identity number) and (ii) signing receipt of the prize upon its delivery.
- The name of the prize winner will be published on the FUTURELIFE® Health Products (PTY) Ltd websites and/or social media platforms, in FUTURELIFE® press releases, subject to the winners’ consent.
- The winner may be requested to take part in the promoter's publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such requests.
- The promoters shall conduct the competition, and the promoters’ decision on any matter related to the competition, including the selection of prize winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any queries can be answered by reference to the website, or by calling the consumer services division on 0860 10 44 49 during office hours throughout the period of the competition.