FREE SHIPPING OVER R400 + FREE SAMPLES WITH ALL ORDERS
FUTURELIFE® SPAR 60 YEAR CELEBRATION PRIZE 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The company responsible for this competition is FUTURELIFE®.
2. The competition is open to all legal residents of South Africa, aged 18 years or over, except employees of FUTURELIFE® and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with FUTURELIFE® and/or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The competition is being run/hosted on the special promotional packs sold at SPAR stores across South Africa.
5. The competition will run from 11 July 2023 – 20 August 2023. Any purchases made after 20 August 2023 will not be included in the random draw to select a winner. All verified entries will be entered into a software programme and chosen at random
6. Entrants may purchase a special promotional pack at SPAR and follow the prompts on pack to enter as many times as they like over the duration of the campaign.
7. The company/promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be posted on the official FUTURELIFE® website as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The company/promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Prize: 60 prizes each comprising of 1 year of FUTURELIFE® Smart food. (37 boxes of 500g FUTURELIFE®)
10. No cash or other alternative prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winners will be contacted on YouTube and will need to redeem their prize with proof of ownership on the YouTube profile drawn as a winner. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the company/promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and draw a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
13. The company/promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entrants are providing their information to FUTURELIFE® and not to any other party.
17. FUTURELIFE® also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
18. FUTURELIFE® shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to any official social platform.