- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3-4 large bananas)
- 1 extra banana to slice and add to the top of your loaf before baking
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cups FUTURELIFE® Smart food™ Vanilla flavour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- A drizzle of honey
- ⅓ cup Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°and spray a loaf tin with a greasing agent.
- Peel the bananas and add to a food processor/blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the eggs, honey and vanilla to the bananas and blend until well mixed.
- Add the FUTURELIFE® Smart food™, cinnamon, bicarb and salt and blend until it is just mixed otherwise fold in by hand, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour into your prepared loaf tin and thinly slice a banana to place on top of the mixture before baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes and allow the loaf to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with some Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey and enjoy!