FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ is made up of delicious honey flavoured clusters of rolled oats, crispy puffed rice, wrapped in the goodness of FUTURELIFE® Smart food™ and baked to perfection. FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ is High in Fibre, a Source of Protein and Energy. Enjoy these golden delicious clusters with milk, yoghurt, add to a smoothie or enjoy on-the-go as a crunchy snack.
– High in Dietary Fibre
– High in Energy
– Source of Protein
FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ (Original Flavour)
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving Size: 40g
|NUTRIENT||Unit||per 100 g serving||Per 40g Serving||%NRV per 40 g **|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||20.9||8.4||*|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||5.7||2.3||*|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||3.0||1.2||*|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||100||40||*|
|of which ALA||mg||100||40||*|
|of which Omega-6 Fatty Acids||mg||2810||1124||*|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||5.3||2.1||*|
|Vitamin B Complex|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||2.4||1.0||6|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||0.8||0.3||6|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||μg||180||72||6|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||μg||2||1||6|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol)||mg||2.3||0.9||6|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||μg||14||5||18|
|*** Essential amino acids which cannot be made by the body|
|Nutritional information as packed
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 991.43.
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined.
**%NRV Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 4 years & older.
- Providing a total of 36 nutrients, containing 7 vitamins (A, B2, B3, B5, B6, D, and E), contains 5 minerals (chromium, iodine, iron, selenium and zinc), and is formulated with 19 amino acids.
- High in dietary fibre, energy, and carbohydrates
- It is a source of omega-3 fatty acids and protein.
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- It has an Intermediate Glycaemic Index (GI), releasing moderately sustained energy.
- It is specially coated in FUTURELIFE® High Energy Smart food™, which has a key ingredient called SmartMaize™. Unlike regular maize, SmartMaize™ is the result of a patented cooking process, which gives it a distinct profile and a unique “fingerprint”.
- WITH THE GOODNESS OF 4 GRAINS
- ROLLED OATS: The oat grain is naturally high in fibre, Beta Glucan, naturally occuring Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants, while providing a natural source of energy.
- CRISPY PUFFED RICE: Rice provides a natural source of energy. Our puffed rice is rolled in the goodness of FUTURELIFE® Smart food™ and baked to perfection to create a unique taste, texture and eating experience.
- WHOLE MAIZE FLOUR: Through our exclusive cooking process, this whole grain maize retains more of its nutritional value and fibre.
- SOY BEAN FLOUR: A source of plant protein that contains all 9 essential Amino Acids that cannot be made naturally by the body.
Who Can Use It
It’s perfect for the whole family including anyone over four years of age and active individuals. Those who are lactose intolerant or lacto-vegetarians can even enjoy it.
Halaal; Kosher: Milchik
As a meal:
As a meal: For every 40g of FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ add approximately 125ml milk. FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ is also delicious with yoghurt and/or fruit salad. You can even top up your favourite FUTURELIFE® Smart food™ with CRUNCH for an exciting change.
As a snack:
Enjoy FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ as a delicious snack between meals or in lunchboxes with no milk or water required.
As a snoothie:
Combine ½ a cup of milk and yoghurt, 1 small apple and/or other fruit, 40g of FUTURELIFE® CRUNCH Smart food™ , 1 tablespoon of cinnamon and blend until smooth.
|Age Group||Serving Size|
Soy, Cow’s Milk, Gluten and Wheat. Made in a factory that uses tree nuts.
Naturally Free From
Lactose, Cholesterol, Trans-fatty acids and Tree nuts.
Tartrazine and other colourants.