FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains is SMART because it is a scientifically formulated blend of 5 whole grains, including oats and ancient grains, combined for their inherent goodness. Each grain is carefully prepared to retain its properties and variety of fibres, providing a wholesome source of protein and fibre. Together with 13 essential vitamins, 8 minerals and 19 amino acids, Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains is a delicious choice for the whole family.
– 38% Reduced Sugar
– Source of Protein
– 43 Nutrients
– High in Fibre
5 ground whole grains
High in 20 vitamins and minerals
Ready in 1 minute
FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains (Chocolate Flavour)
TYPICAL NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
Serving Size: 50g
|NUTRIENT||Per 100g||per 50 g serving||%NRV per 50g**|
|Of Which Total Sugar||g||9.6||4.8||*|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||g||2.9||1.4||*|
|Trans Fatty Acids||g||0.0||0.0||*|
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids||g||1.8||0.9||*|
|of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids||mg||54||27||*|
|of which ALA||mg||54||27||*|
|of which Omega-6 Fatty Acids||mg||1700||850||*|
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids||g||2.5||1.3||*|
|Vitamin A (Retinol)||μg||540||2700||30|
|Vitamin B Complex|
|B3 (Nicotinic Acid)||mg||9.6||4.8||30|
|B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||3.0||1.5||30|
|B9 (Folic Acid)||μg||240||120||30|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||mg||60.0||30.0||30|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||μg||9||5||30|
|Vitamin E (Tocopherol)||mg||9.0||4.5||30|
|Vitamin H (Biotin)||μg||30||9||30|
|*** Essential amino acids which cannot be made by the body|
|Nutritional information as packed
#Dietary Fibre method of analysis – AOAC – 991.43.
*Nutrient Reference Value (NRV) not determined.
**%NRV Nutrient Reference Value for individuals 4 years & older.
- Providing a total of 43 key nutrients; is a source of Protein, 13 Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin H and Vitamin K), and 7 Minerals (Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Selenium and Zinc). It is also high in Chromium, Dietary Fibre and Energy and formulated with 19 Amino Acids.
- It is made from a unique blend of 5 different grains. These are Oats, SmartMaize™, Rice and two ancient grains, namely; Sorghum and Organic Quinoa. This blend guarantees that FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains is high in Dietary Fibre.
- Offers a 38% reduction in sugar##. A 50g serving contains 4.7g of sugar versus 7.6g in a 50g serving of Smart Oats®, thus Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains offers a 38% reduction in sugar.
- Formulated with 41% Oats, a natural source of Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorus, Dietary Fibre, Magnesium and Zinc. It further provides a naturally-occurring fibre in Oats called Beta-Glucan, known to assist in the management of blood sugar levels and cholesterol reduction.
- It is high in Chromium which is a mineral that plays a vital role in the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels, as well as the synthesis of Cholesterol, Fats and Proteins.
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. MODUCARE® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under license from Aspen Pharmacare.
- It is naturally free from soy, lactose and wheat.
- It contains 9 nutrients that contribute to the normal function of the immune system (Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C).
- It contains 5 nutrients which assist in maintaining normal bones (Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Zinc, MAnganese).
- It contains 8 nutrients which assist in reducing tiredness and fatigue (Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Iron).
Who Can Use It
It’s perfect for the whole family. It’s suitable for active individuals, professional athletes, lacto- vegetarians, individuals allergic to soy, and children above 4 years.
Halaal; Kosher: Milchik
For every 50g of FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains, add approximately 125ml of boiled water. Adjust the ratio to get your preferred consistency.
TIP: For a creamier texture, after adding boiling water add warm milk as desired.
|Age Group||Serving Size|
Gluten (Oats), Cow’s Milk (Sodium Caseinate)
Naturally Free From
Wheat, Soy, Cholesterol, Lactose, Trans-Fatty Acids and Tree Nuts.
Tartrazine and other added colourants.
500g, 50g, 10 x 50g Multi Pack