SMART INSTANT OATS SKILLET COOKIE
Smart Instant Oats Skillet Cookie with Coconut Yoghurt, Dark Chocolate and Berries
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
230g butter, softened
2 tablespoon milk
2 1/2 cups Futurelife Smart Instant Oats
1 cup flour
1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a bowl add flour, Smart Instant Oats, baking powder, bicarbonate soda and mix till combined.
- In a separate bowl add white sugar, brown sugar and melted butter and mix till smooth. Add milk and egg and mix till combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold in till incorporated well.
- Add chocolate chunks and mix.
- Empty dough into a cast iron skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve warm and decorate as desired.
- FUTURELIFE® Smart Instant Oats Classic has a texture closer to traditional oats while offering the convenience of quick & easy instant oats preparation.
- Whole grain oats provide the nutritional benefits of being high in fibre & naturally contains beta-glucans.
- Fibre is categorised as either soluble or insoluble fibre. Oats naturally contains both soluble & insoluble fibre. Insoluble dietary fibre plays a role in keeping the gut healthy. Soluble fibre, including beta-glucans plays a role in lowering cholesterol.
- Why Whole Grain Oats? Whole Grain Oats contain the entire grain with the Bran. This provides a great source of all nutrients that occur in the whole grain.
- It is formulated with MODUCARE®, a daily immune supplement, made from a patented blend of natural plant sterols and sterolins.
Recipe: Ibtesam Essa