FREE SHIPPING OVER R400 + FREE SAMPLES WITH ALL ORDERS
FUTURELIFE® HIGH PROTEIN CHOC OAT COOKIES
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 cup Chocolate FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 8 x 40g High Protein Chocolate Crunch FUTURELIFE® HIGH PROTEIN Bar cut into small squares
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Spray a baking tray with Spray and Cook.
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl, mixing until pale yellow and light and fluffy (mix for about 3 minutes).
- Mix in the eggs one at a time, and then the vanilla until combined.
- Whisk together the flour, Chocolate FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the Chocolate FUTURELIFE® HIGH PROTEIN Bar squares.
- Portion 2 tablespoons of dough for each cookie and roll together to form a ball, spacing the dough balls 5 centimetres apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.