FREE SHIPPING OVER R400 + FREE SAMPLES WITH ALL ORDERS
FUTURELIFE®️ KID'S CEREAL CHOCOLATE CRUNCHIES
INGREDIENTS:75 g FUTURELIFE®️ Kids Oat Cereal Bits And Multigrain Pops / Chocolate
75 g Desiccated coconut
75 g Flour, plain
3/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
1/4 tsp Salt
62 g Butter
45 g Syrup
2 tbsp Milk
1/4 tsp Baking soda
METHOD:1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. In a bowl, combine the cereal, coconut, flour, salt and cinnamon.
4. In a separate bowl, melt together the butter and golden syrup.
5. Combine the milk and baking soda, then add them to the bowl with the butter and syrup.
6. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
7. Press the crunchie mixture onto the baking pan, to a thickness of 0.5cm.
8. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
9. Remove and set aside to cool before slicing to the desired size.
Want to see a video of this recipe?
Head to our YouTube channel to see it and more delicious recipes on FUTURELIFE TV: