FUTURELIFE®️ GRANOLA CRUNCH BROWNIE BARS
3/4 cup FUTURELIFE®️ Smart Oats
3/4 cup FUTURELIFE® Granola Crunch Nut & Seed / Focus
1 cup Almonds
2 cups Pitted dates, soaked for 10 minutes in warm water then drained
3/4 cup Cacao powder
1/4 cup Peanut butter or nut butter of choice
1/4 cup Maple syrup or honey
METHOD:1. In a food processor, blend almonds until they reach a fine texture, then take them out of the bowl and set them aside.
2. Add the dates to the blender and process until finely chopped
3. Next, add the almond mix and cacao powder in with the dates and process the mixture together to combine.
4. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and add the FUTURELIFE®️ Smart Oats and FUTURELIFE® Granola Crunch, then stir them together until well combined.
5. Warm the maple syrup or honey along with peanut butter in the microwave, then drizzle the mixture over the ingredients, stirring thoroughly to ensure even distribution.
6. Once mixed transfer to a baking pan and freeze for 15 minutes or until firm enough to cut.
7. Remove from pan and slice into bars.
Want to see a video of this recipe?
Head to our YouTube channel to see it and more delicious recipes on FUTURELIFE TV: