FREE SHIPPING OVER R400 + FREE SAMPLES WITH ALL ORDERS
FUTURELIFE®️ DATE & WALNUT CRUNCH MUFFINS
INGREDIENTS:1 cup FUTURELIFE®️ Smart Instant Oats Classic
1 cup Flour
½ Cup Brown sugar
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking powder
½ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup Toasted walnuts, finely Chopped
1/3 cup Dates, chopped
1/2 cup Butter, melted
1 cup Low fat yoghurt
½ tsp Vanilla essence
1 Large Egg, beaten
2 Handfuls FUTURELIFE®️ Granola Crunch Smart Food Original / Boost
METHOD:1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar, salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon, walnuts, and dates.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the yoghurt, egg, vanilla and butter.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry mixture and gently stir until just incorporated - avoid over-stirring, as it can lead to dense muffins.
5. Scoop the mixture into a prepared muffin tray and top with FUTURELIFE®️ Granola Crunch.
6. Place the tray into the oven and bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
7 Set aside to cool then enjoy!
Want to see a video of this recipe?
Head to our YouTube channel to see it and more delicious recipes on FUTURELIFE TV: