FREE SHIPPING OVER R400 + FREE SAMPLES WITH ALL ORDERS
LIVING THE SWEET LIFE WITH LESS SUGAR
Author: Bianca Tromp RD (SA)
DID YOU KNOW?
- Did you know that on average South Africans consume between 12 – 24 teaspoons of sugar per day, which is 2-4 times the recommended daily amount?
- Did you know that 31% of men and 68% of women in South Africa are classified as overweight or obese?
- Did you know that heart disease causes 215 deaths every day?
- Did you know that consuming carbohydrates with a low glycaemic index will provide you with sustained energy?
- Did you know that FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food™ and FUTURELIFE® ZERO with Oats contains zero added cane sugar?
- Did you know that FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food™ and FUTURELIFE® ZERO with Oats are formulated with Smart Sweetness, a combination zero calorie Erythritol and Sucralose. This ensures you get the tasty goodness you have come to know from FUTURELIFE® with no added cane sugar.
- Did you know that one sugar sweetened beverage contains 8 teaspoons of sugar, while the same amount of fruit juice contains 9 teaspoons?
- Did you know that protein can reduce the glycaemic index of a meal?
- Did you know that whole grains are high in fibre and therefore keep you fuller for longer?
- Did you know that skipping meals can make your blood glucose levels plummet, causing cravings for unhealthy foods.